If you start learning about the animals in the world, you will come across amazing facts that will shake your mind. From a small flea to a big blue whale, every animal has unique characteristics.
1. At birth, the panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs only 4 ounces – but later grows larger than a human.
2. One gram of King Cobra venom may be enough to kill 150 people.
3. The world’s oldest animal is the Ming, which is more than 400 years old and was discovered in 2007.
4. There is also a type of jellyfish that can return to its childhood after reaching adulthood.
5. There are 1 million ants for every human being in the world.
6. A bat can eat 1000 insects in just a short interval of one hour.
7. The blue whale weighs more than three elephants and is longer than three greyhound buses.
8. Dogs have been living with humans for more than 14,000 years.
9. A snail can sleep continuously for 3 years.
10. An ostrich can run faster than a horse, while a male ostrich can roar like a lion.
11. Kangaroos use their tails to maintain their balance.
12. An average of 50,000 spiders are found per acre in a green place.
13. Elephants are able to smell water even from a distance of 3 miles.
14. If one eye of a snail is lost, it reappears.
15. Scorpions shine in the dark.
16. The frog is capable of making very high jumps.
17. Colas have fingerprints just like humans.
18. Goldfish lose their color if caught in low light.
19. Mosquitoes are twice as affected by blue than other colors.
20. A dolphin sleeps with half its brain and only one eye is closed.
What do you find most surprising?