1. Do not call a person more than twice in a row. If they don’t pick up your call, it means they are busy with something else.
2. Repay the loan taken from someone before reminding them. Be it 1 rupee or 1 crore, it shows the maturity of your character.
3. Do not order expensive dishes on the menu at someone’s invitation. If possible, ask them to order the food of their choice for you.
4. Don’t ask questions like ‘Oh, you’re not married yet’ or ‘You don’t have kids’ or ‘Why didn’t you buy a house?’ For God’s sake, this is not your problem.
5. Always open the door for the person behind you. It doesn’t matter if it’s a man or a woman. Your stature does not grow smaller than being treated well by others
6. If you take a taxi with a friend, and the fare he pays, you pay next time.
7. Respect different political ideologies.
8. Don’t cut people off.
9. If you annoy someone, and they don’t enjoy it, stop and never do it again.
10. When someone helps you, thank them.
11. If you have to compliment someone, do it in front of people. And criticism only in isolation
12. No one can comment on someone’s weight. Just say, “You look good.” If they want to talk about losing weight, they will.
13. When someone shows you a picture on your phone, don’t swipe left or right. You have no idea what’s next.
14. If a partner tells you they have to go to the doctor, don’t ask why. Just pray for your good health. If they want to talk about it, they will.
15. Just as you treat a CEO with respect, treat your office boy and janitor. Your behavior is a reflection of your behavior toward people who are inferior to you.
16. If someone is talking to you directly, don’t look at your cell phone constantly
17. Don’t give advice unless you are asked.
18. If you are meeting someone after a while, do not ask them about their age and salary unless they want to talk about it themselves.
19. Keep busy with your work and do not interfere in any matter unless you are invited.
20. If you are talking to someone in the street, take off your sunglasses and hands-free. This is a sign of respect …!